Powered By Blogger

2014年7月16日星期三

Marriage and Love

A Chinese man of love elaborated :

I'm willing to share this article. Because of my limited English proficiency, hope translator with excellent English ability to provide a better translation. Thanks!
Some say love is vows, that will never change until death. I agree. But I would say love is actually: 
 Daily necessaries--These are an essential part of the actual content of the marriage life. Plus the endless yearning; sentimentally attached and care  between you and me.It is the so-called "hold your hand, and grow old with you.Flat faint end life.

 I've been away from the kind of vigorous love, after all, has come to this age. So I look forward to quiet life that appears to be calm but let the person aftertaste;mutual respect and honest, courteous, filled only with each other inside the other.enjoyable,so that love can only be happy, it can last forever. 
 有人说爱情就是山盟海誓,就是至死不渝。我同意。但我更要说爱情其实就是
柴米油盐酱醋茶,外加彼此之间那无尽的思念,眷恋和牵挂。正所谓“执子之手,与子偕老“,平平淡淡过一生。       
我已经远离了那种轰轰烈烈的爱情,毕竟已经到了这个年龄,所以我更期盼那种看似平静却又让人回味的恬静生活。互敬互爱,相敬如宾,彼此内心只装着对方,互相尊重,坦诚相待,其乐融融,这样的爱情才可以幸福,才可以天长地久。

没有评论:

发表评论